Eco Moroccan Tagine Cooking Handcrafted by Oued Laou northern Morocco, available for 3 sizes : Small for 1 pers, Medium for 2 Pers, and Large for 4 persons. Simple and functional, this authentic, handcrafted Moroccan cooking tajine is awaiting the ingredients of your next flavorful and exotic meal.
- Traditional Moroccan cooking pot
- Create authentic North African dishes at home
- Makes succulent, tender food full of flavour
- Use in the oven or on the hob with a heat diffuser
- Eco tajine, made by clay and water from Oued Laou (Fran Ali) on the northern coast of Morocco. Burnt at the home of the talented artisans in this place, her story and the process to make the tagines you can read more about here shortly.
How to use:
Soak the lid in water for 24 hrs. The base you add for example olive oil to and let it sit for 24 hrs. You cook your tagine dish over chair coal grill, gas stove or in the oven.In Morocco, family and friends gather around a tagine to share a meal.
This is where stories are told and people sit and spend time with each other, quality time. This is a great tradition that we want to share with you.